- Zearch: A grep-like tool for regular
expression search on grammar-compressed texts. The tool works on repair compressed text
and outperforms the state of the art for counting the number of lines in the compressed
text matching the input expression. Optionally, zearch also reports the matching lines.
- HTTP Validator: An input validator for HTTP messages that relies on recognizers for context-free and regular languages.
- DAAD Research Grant for a four-months stay at the Technische Universität München (TUM).
- TACAS 2019 Member of the Artifact Evaluation Committee.
- ATVA 2019 Member of the Artifact Evaluation Committee.